Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Patience


Patience is a virtue that I've been working on during the last few years. When I worked for Clear Channel and Maxxis, I was always on the go! Running to catch a flight in Atlanta's airport, or sitting in traffic in Atlanta after a long day's work, fuming at the car in front of me for not moving faster! Since I've moved to Sun Valley, I have S L O W E D down considerably...Now when I travel I no longer care if I get stuck in a long line or get upset if my conecting flight is missed...because, there's simply nothing I can do about it, so why waste my energy on getting worked up?! I still need to work on my patience in the workplace...we all learn at a different pace, and we all prioritize our tasks in a different manner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this the REAL CHEATWOOD?

I can't believe our Blog, it's excellent! You need to send it to more people.

Fellow co-worker